Red Lobster Celebrates The Return Of Lobsterfest
Beginning today, Lobsterfest is back at Red Lobster! Lobsterfest is a celebration of everything lobster and is the one time of year guests can choose from the largest variety of lobster dishes on the menu. During Lobsterfest, there’s a perfect dish for everyone, including new and guest favorites.
For guests who want to make lobster the star of the plate, Red Lobster has several craveable options, like the NEW! Dueling Lobster Tails, featuring a duo of roasted sweet Maine lobster tails – one topped with creamy lobster mac and cheese made with langostino lobster, cavatappi pasta and a blend of Gruyere, American and Parmesan cheeses, the other stuffed with savory lobster and seafood stuffing. Or, guests can enjoy Lobster Lover’s Dream, a returning guest favorite, featuring a succulent rock lobster tail and a sweet Maine lobster tail, both roasted and served with a creamy shrimp and lobster linguini alfredo.
This year’s Lobsterfest also features several new lobster and seafood combinations, including the NEW! Langostino Lobster-Topped Tilapia with Mushroom Cream Sauce, featuring wood grilled fresh tilapia topped with Chilean langostino lobster in a rich and creamy three cheese mushroom sauce, and the NEW! Steakhouse Lobster Surf & Turf. Or, guests can choose from menu favorites, including Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Salmon, Seaport Lobster and Shrimp, Roasted Lobster Bake and Lobster Scampi.
Guests can make any Lobsterfest celebration even more special with an appetizer, cocktail or dessert. The NEW! Chilled Lobster and Shrimp Cocktail appetizer is a great choice to start any meal, featuring lobster and shrimp that are poached in house and served with Red Lobster’s signature cocktail sauce over a bed of shaved ice.
As a complement, guests can choose from two refreshing, fruit based cocktails – one with rum and the other with vodka. The Red Lobster Sunset blends vodka, raspberries and citrus juices, and last year’s guest favorite Lobster Punch mixes pineapple and mango fruit juices, and Malibu Red Rum topped with Bacardi Black Rum.
To complete the meal, Red Lobster is offering a twist on a classic favorite with the NEW! Bananas Foster Cheesecake, featuring two slices of caramel cheesecake topped with warm, freshly sliced bananas, caramel and spiced rum and served with vanilla ice cream and candied pecans.
Lobsterfest is Red Lobster's largest and most popular promotion.It is the one time of year guests can choose from the largest variety of lobster dishes on the menu. From exclusive dishes that are only available during Lobsterfest.
Beginning today and for a limited time, Red Lobster’s Lobsterfest is back!
- Lobster Lover's Dream A succulent rock lobster tail and sweet split Maine lobster tail, roasted and served with lobster and shrimp linguini Alfredo
- Dueling Lobster Tails A crab and seafood stuffed Maine lobster tail, and a Maine lobster tail topped with creamy roasted garlic shrimp.
- Wood Grilled Lobster, Shrimp & Salmon A Maine lobster tail, jumbo shrimp skewer and fresh Atlantic salmon, wood grilled and finished with brown butter.
- Lobster Scampi Linguini Succulent Maine lobster meat over a bed of linguini in a white wine and garlic scampi sauce
- Ultimate Surf & Turf A Maine lobster tail baked with crab and seafood stuffing, paired with a peppercorn seasoned grilled sirloin topped with Maine lobster meat in a citrus hollandaise sauce
- Roasted Maine Lobster Bake Roasted split petite Maine lobster tails tossed in a white wine and garlic butter sauce, roasted with corn and baby gold potatoes.
- Rock Island Stuffed Tilapia Fresh tilapia roasted with crab and seafood stuffing and topped with Maine lobster meat in a creamy lobster butter sauce.
- Seaport Lobster & Shrimp A wood grilled split Maine lobster tail, savory garlic shrimp scampi and a skewer of garlic-grilled shrimp. Served with wild rice pilaf and choice of side.
- Ultimate Feast A tender split Maine lobster tail, steamed North American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi and Walt's Favorite Shrimp.
Guests can enjoy any of the promotion’s craveable entrees with a new cocktail – Lobster Punch – available exclusively during Lobsterfest. This refreshing limited edition specialty drink features Malibu Red, pineapple juice and mango passion fruit mix, topped with Myers’s Dark Rum. The drink will be served in a commemorative Red Lobster mason jar that is available for purchase.